Tuesday, January 4, 2011

discoveries

I found this face cream called "super magic BB cream" from korea. It is amazingly smooth, I would say smoother than any other cosmetic  foundation out there.the bb stands for blemish balm, it was intended as a post operative cover up of the redness that comes with face peels and also blemishes that become inflamed.this cream only comes in cream no 21 and beige no 23. I have found that the cream is too white for all over face foundation but I have found that you can use it around the eye area and it goes on smooth and prepares the eyes for shadow and also adds light to the mature eye area! I use no 23 for the rest of the face.it it foundation ad moisturizer and spf as well and the best of all it covers well and is not greasy and does not settle into the lines of your face and get all powdery like. I get it through ebay.. it also goes by the name Missha bb cream/ check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment