Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Toys for one year old boys

I am always on the prowl for toys my grandson will like and I think I have found some...

One I think he will absolutely love is Latches Board by Melissa and Doug.. a board of different types of latches ( manly yes ) attaches to colorful entrances like doors and garages etc...

Tobbles, which is a colorful series of bowls that fit into each other at an off angle, cute..

Bug Jug Fill and Spill.. melussa and Doug,, a container or jug and 4 or 5 colorful soft bugs to place in the jug and then to dump out or spill.. might be fun..

what do you think... also a walking toy sounds good right, got to look into that...

2 comments:

  1. Ooo fun! Melissa and Doug stuff is so cute! Love the new layout xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anne,
    Thanks for popping by my place the other day. Melissa ^ Doug toys are the greatest. When we lived in the States I got a few classic items for my first born, they are still intact and beautiful after 2 more children and 10 years down the road. It is so worth it to put a few bucks extra into a real toy made of wood instead of all these plastic toys that are overflowing our world (and my kids bedrooms... sigh...). And a latches board! I didn't even know you could by those. My brother made one himself for his son. Kids will be occupied for hours with those. Good choice and I am sure your grandson won't be disappointed. He is lucky to have a grandma so thoughtful.

    Over to the hexagon. Lets see if I can get to it this week maybe. I have been quite busy lately. If I can't manage to make an official tutorial on my blog i will certainly share it by sending you an email. By the end of the week I hope. Thanks again for your visit. Have a lovely start of the week.
    Ciao!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete