Thursday, December 16, 2010

heaven... I'm in heaven...

Today I  visited with Ambrose and his mommy Amy! What a child, ftoo ftoo! that's greek, for "ward off evil stuff" crazy! well he is a sweetie and even though we hadn't seen him in what seemed like way too long, he was all smiles. So I played with him and sang some gibberish songs and was dismayed that my repertoire of baby/children's songs had dried up!  So good old google to the rescue and I found my boys' favorite Raffi songs.  I remembered a song sung by Shirley Temple,  we are singing this one next time Bubbla!


Once my Mother said " my little pet
You ought to learn your alphabet"
So in my soup I used to get
All the letters of the alphabet
I learned them all from A to Z
And now my Mother's giving me

Animal crackers in my soup,
Monkeys and rabbits loop the loop
Gosh oh gee but I have fun
Swallowing animals one by one

In every bowl of soup I see
Lions and tigers watching me
I make 'em jump right through a  hoop
Those animal crackers in my soup.

Do you remember little Shirley and that sweet face of hers. She became a US Ambassador!la la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment