Sunday, December 19, 2010

REVAMP

bear with  me as I try to reorganize my blog. Iam learning as I go along and my husband the engineer , who used to be way ahead  of me in these matters now says "this is too %^%$#$^ complicated" well great! I am going to have to do major cajoling with my  teen, now let's see what does he want that won't cost me actual $$$. I depended on him for all things "copy and paste"  and other types of funtions, so now I have to dangle a carrot in front of the resident teen! In days gone by it used to be easier, whe they were small and they wanted a Power Ranger guy or whatever, but then again I was the one more seduced by the toys. they would never really ask for anything, like some of those kids in Wal Mart who are way past their nap time but whose paremts decided to take them shopping .. they are now screaming at the top of their lungs and I no longer have any wax in my ears!!yep my kids were perfect. stop rolling your eyes, they were, I loved shopping and they had  to love it too. I would let them have a small toy from the store that I would be able to afford  and let them play with it and if they really liked amd wanted it, I would pay for it. It was cheaper than a babysitter and I knew they were safe. my philosophy. yep I  kind of spoiled them, in terms of toys, but they were always well behaved no matter how young they were. so I see that I have gotten off on a different subject than I had started with! yes, the mind wanders at my age, plus the fact that I can go on and on about my boys aand now grandbaby makes three! so this year our christmas "man" picture will number 8, while the " lady" picture will remain 4.  oh well.  I wonder how fast Ambrose can pick up this computer $%^&*&^%.!

No comments:

Post a Comment