Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow snow snow

I never made it to Zellers yesterday for the yarn I was so anticipating getting. Just  so much snow out there , SO SOOOO MUCH SNOW and I could not seem to be able to warm up. I had my boots ready to leave, but then I decided start today's supper  so I would not have to worry about it. Today we are visiting with my baby grandson and his mommy.  Getting by Bubbla fix! I swear that baby smells sooo good. Oh my, it is delicious I just want to eat him up!  Still way too much snow on the ground, lord, we will have to dig out before we drive off across the bridge to Lasalle. My cat Charlie who is all white canot be seen when he is out in the snow and he is anxiosuly awaiting for me to open the patio door and let him in but the door is frozen and I am too lazy to go upstairs and get the hair dryer!! I hear footsteps upstairs, maybe hubby will bring the dryer. Also finished Ambrose's firsst ornament in cross stitch, it's a teddy bear decorating his christmas tree, it looks like a Charlie Brown tree, very spindly aand cute.  I don't know how I am going to cajole my teeenager to show me how to upload pictures on my blog. Every time I ask him he rolls his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment